Understand the Phases (10-12)
High school learners
At Tree Hill FET Centre, we provide tutoring services within a tranquil environment. We offer small/focused groups to allow for more one-on-one attention to be given, with many other packages on offer.
Each learner must pass through 5 specific phases to gain their National Senior Certificate .
With more individual attention the learner overcomes many factors challenging them within the phases (grades), ensuring an effective/ holistic development. We admit learners into the tutor centre through a scheduled viewing, in order to fully understand who we are and what we offer.
FET Phase: Grade 10-12
- Home based / Home school learner MUST be registered with a curriculum provider, in line with the South African legal requirements.
- Tree Hill Group morning lessons must be on the Impaq curriculum
- On another curriculum , we have you covered, support in one-on-one lessons and group lessons.
- We support home school & mainstream school learners. CAPS aligned.
- Grade 11/12 Impaq clients are moderated by an examination-board SACAI. (the South African Comprehensive Assessment Institute) SACAI is accredited by Umalusi and issues the National Senior Certificate.
- In the Grade 10 level, Learners get to choose their subjects. The previous phase, and future plans must be analysed thoroughly before making a decision. Tree hill will provide their opinion (guide only) on the subject choice but external advice may be needed guide councilor/life coach .
- Life Orientation covers one hour per week, within curriculum. Physical Education, with a range of sports facilities available.
- The Sports Club covers – basics (Fundamental movements & swimming).external club
- If your child is at a main stream school or doing home school, We strongly suggest your child attends a sports club or any other external activity.
We support home school & mainstream school learners. CAPS aligned.