Understand the Phases (10-12)
At Tree Hill FET Tutoring we provide tutoring services within a tranquil environment. We offer small/focused groups to allow for more one-on-one attention to be given, with many other packages on offer.
Each learner must pass through 5 specific phases to gain their National Senior Certificate .
With more individual attention the learner overcomes many factors challenging them within the phases (grades), ensuring an effective/ holistic development. We admit learners into the tutor centre through scheduling a viewing, to fully understanding who we are and what we offer.
FET Phase: Grade 10-12
(Further Education and Training Phase)
- Home based learner MUST be registered with a curriculum provider, in line with the South African legal requirements.
- Tree Hill Group morning lessons must be on the Impaq curriculum
- On another curriculum , we have you covered, support in one-on-one lessons and group lessons.
- Grade 11/12 Impaq clients are moderated by an examination-board SACAI. (the South African Comprehensive Assessment Institute) SACAI is accredited by Umalusi and issues the National Senior Certificate.
- In the Grade 10 level, Learners get to choose their subjects. The previous phase, and future plans must be analysed thoroughly before making a decision. Tree hill will provide their opinion (guide only) on the subject choice but external advice may be needed guide councillor/life coach .
- Life Orientation covers one hour per week, within curriculum. Physical Education, with a range of sports facilities available.
- The Sports Club covers – basics (Fundamental movements & swimming).external club
- We strongly suggest your child attends the sports club or any other external sports.